We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website (http://www.seatengine.com/).
What categories of personal information we collect
We collect the following categories of personal information that you choose to provide us on our website (http://www.seatengine.com/).
We may also collect personal information that you give us during your communication with us regarding our services, such as technical support threads.
For your rights regarding your personal information, please see "What are your rights as the owner of the personal information" section further down in this policy.
Why we collect personal information
We use your data:
- To communicate with you
With whom we share the collected personal information
We employ third party companies and individuals (tools) to facilitate and make our website accessible to our visitors. We share and disclose your personal information with these tools.
These third party companies and individuals have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
They may track your online behavior over time and across different internet websites or online services.
We use analytical software to gather statistical information about our website visitors. The plugins we use include:
- Google Analytics
We use plugins to measure and personalize content. These plugins may share content you provide to 3rd party. These include:
We use social media tools on our website to enable sharing from our website. These plugins may share content you provide to third parties. They include:
What are your rights as the owner of personal information
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access your data
- The right to delete your data (subject to certain exceptions for residents of California)
- The right to opt-out from sales of your personal information to third parties
- The right to non-discrimination related to exercising your rights (residents of California)
- Specifically, if you are a California resident, you have the right to request we disclose to you the following:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you
We do not sell your personal information.
How can you exercise your rights as the owner of personal information
You may submit your requests to exercise your CCPA rights by:
- Email: [email protected]
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Do not track signals
We do not respond to "Do Not Track" requests. We do not change our practices as a response to such a request.
Protecting your child’s privacy
Our services are not aimed to anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children without verification of parental consent, we will remove that information from our servers.
If you have any questions about our privacy practices or this policy, please contact us at:
- Email: [email protected]